The Product data box is where we will add the majority of the data for our products. We cover many options in this section, not all of them will be available as the options change based upon the product type selected.
To be able to select a product type, we need to decide which one will best fit. for 3d printed models printed and shipped by us, Simple and Variable will be the most commonly used types, however, these are the options that are applicable:
- Simple – covers the vast majority of any products you may sell. Simple products are shipped and have no options. For example, a book, single 3d model with no customer selected options.
- Grouped – a collection of related products that can be purchased individually and only consist of simple products. For example, a set of cars to make a specific train, or a conversion kit for a specific type of locomotive.
- Variable – a product with variations, each of which may have a different SKU, price, stock option, etc. For example, a t-shirt available in different colors and/or sizes.
- Product Bundle – Create special offers in your shop combining products in bundles offered with discounts and special prices. Like grouped products you can combine products while allowing your customers to customize the bundle.
Product Option Checkboxes
- Downloadable – activates additional fields where you can provide a downloadable file. After a successful purchase, customers are given a downloadable file as a link in the order notification email. This is suitable, for example, for a digital album, PDF magazine, or photo.
- Regular Price – Set the price you would like to charge for the model. We set our cost on the back end.
- Sale Price – this will over ride your regular price and mark your item as “On Sale”
- Will be filled out by 3Dp train staff